For more information, contact Clare Tremer, Sponsorship Manager, at Clare@SLS.org or 305-665-9959.
JSLS, JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF LAPAROENDOSCOPIC SURGEONS
• Quarterly, multispecialty, and peer-reviewed with a focus on minimally invasive therapies and supporting technologies
• Distributed in more than 63 countries plus free access online
• With a readership exceeding 20,000 including SLS members, libraries, and residency training programs
• Ranked in the TOP 100 of 10,000 scientific publications on IngentaConnect for full-text downloads.
• The gateway for free access to SLS’ publications and news, providing invaluable resources to the minimally invasive surgery community
• Includes www.LaparoscopyToday.com SLS' online news source
• Includes Virtual Exhibit Hall where physicians and professionals can connect with manufacturers as they search for the most advanced surgical instruments
• Direct distribution of posted advertising content via RSS
• SLS TV is opportunity for surgeons to see the latest tools and techniques in action
• Videos are open access and available worldwide in multiple formats.
SLS Virtual Exhibit Hall
• The SLS Virtual Exhibit Hall is a directory with links to exhibitors and resources for the MIS community. companies to exhibit their latest products. The Virtual Exhibit Hall is where physicians and professionals can connect with manufacturers as they search for the most advanced surgical instruments, and best of all it is always open!